From now until April 2023, we invite you to join the ABA Assessment Workshop Series.
Built by behavior analysts for behavior analysts, these 11 workshops are designed to help you become a key player in measuring intervention outcomes for Value-Based Payment Systems, providing better care for your patients, and gaining greater visibility on your organization’s impact.
For each assessment, learn how to:
- Administer and score the tool accurately
- Incorporate the results in a meaningful way in your behavior-treatment plans
Learn to administer and score from the authors of the tools themselves, including:
- PDDBI: Dr. Ira Cohen, PhD
- AIM: Dr. Stephen M. Kanne, PhD
- Vineland-3: Dr. Celine Saulnier, PhD
- CFQL-2: Dr. Thomas W. Frazier, PhD
- SSIS: Dr. Stephen N. Elliot, PhD
- and Much More!
Take a behavioral lens and learn from esteemed behavior analysts how to incorporate results into your treatment plans:
- PDDBI: Michael Fabrizio, BCBA
- Vineland-3: Dr. Sigmund Eldevik, PhD, BCBA-D and Dr. Francesca degli Espinosa, PhD, BCBA-D
- SRS-22, SSIS, and BASC-3: Jana Sarno, BCBA
- Social Validity: Dr. Katerina Monlux, PhD, BCBA, LBA
- Working Toward Culturally Responsive Assessment Practices: Dr. Nasiah Cirincione-Ulezi, EdD, BCBA
The webinar series can be enjoyed LIVE or ON-DEMAND.
You may Earn up to 25.5 CEUs as you progress through the series.
These workshops will be hosted on the BHCOE Learning Hub. For questions or to get started, please visit the BHCOE Learning Hub support page. Can’t attend during a live presentation? No problem! We will record each of the presentations and post them on-demand on the BHCOE Learning Hub.