Our passion is empowering real progress toward hopes and dreams.
We believe that by using qualified professionals trained in the evidence-based practices of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy, we can create a positive difference in a child’s overall development and long-term success.
From day one, we will work tirelessly with you to assemble the Care Team™ and tools that best match the needs of your individual child and family. With patience, time, the right approach, and a lot of hard work, we believe that every child can reach their full potential!
At AHSS, every employee from our therapists to our office staff embodies our Core Values. We don’t just write about them, we live them every day in everything we do!
These are the values we follow when providing help for your child with autism:
- Positivity and Energy – Being upbeat and engaging
- Teamwork – Collaborating with our clients and our entire team
- Integrity – Doing what we say, saying what we do, and always doing the right thing
- Empathy – Having compassion for our clients and each other
- GSD – Getting Stuff Done for our clients