BHCOE & Centene ABA Value-Based Care Provider Workgroup
In collaboration with Centene Corporation, Behavioral Health Center of Excellence (BHCOE) is creating a workgroup focused on Quality ABA to advance person-centered, value-based care in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) service delivery.
We are seeking applicants for the workgroup who represent organizations that provide ABA services and are in network and in good standing with Centene*.
* Click the Plus (+) button below to view the health plans.
Centene Health Plans
- Arizona Complete Health
- Ambetter from Arizona Complete Health
- Arkansas Total Care
- Ambetter from Arkansas Health and Wellness
- Health Net
- California Health & Wellness
- Ambetter from Health Net
- Sunshine Health
- Ambetter from Sunshine Health
- Peach State Health Plan
- Ambetter from Peach State Health Plan
- Ohana Health Plan
- Meridian Health
- Ambetter of Illinois
- Ambetter from MHS
- Iowa Total Care
- Sunflower Health Plan
- Ambetter from Sunflower Health Plan
- WellCare of Kentucky
- Ambetter from WellCare of Kentucky
- Louisiana Healthcare Connections
- Ambetter from Louisiana Healthcare Connections
- Meridian Health
- Ambetter from Meridian
- Magnolia Health
- Ambetter From Magnolia Health
- Home State Health
- Ambetter from Home State Health
- Nebraska Total Care
- Ambetter from Nebraska Total Care
- SiliverSummitt Healthplan
- Ambetter from SilverSummit Healthplan
- New Hampshire
- NH Healthy Families
- Ambetter from New Hampshire Healthy Families
- New Jersey
- WellCare of New Jersey
- Ambetter from WellCare of New Jersey
- New Mexico
- Western Sky Community Care
- Ambetter from Western Sky Community Care
- New York
- Fidelis Care
- North Carolina
- Carolina Complete Health
- Ambetter of North Carolina
- Buckeye Health Plan
- Ambetter from Buckeye Health Plan
- Ambetter of Oklahoma
- PA Health & Wellness
- Ambetter from PA Health and Wellness
- South Carolina
- Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter from Absolute Total Care
- Ambetter of Tennessee
- Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter from Superior Health Plan
- Coordinated Care
- Ambetter from Coordinated Care
- MHS Health Wisconsin
Who Are We? BHCOE offers accreditation for organizations that provide ABA services and that meet strict service delivery standards. Our mission is to transform person-centered behavioral health by advancing measurement science, establishing performance-based standards, increasing access to quality care, and leading community collaboration. We are committed to improving the quality of ABA and to ensuring that people who receive ABA services make maximum progress in the areas that matter most to them. We are highly supportive of the industry’s move toward person-centered, value-based care where care quality is rewarded rather than the volume of services provided.
What Will This Workgroup Do? In collaboration with Centene, we will develop quality measures and a value-based payment (VBP) model. Together, the quality measures and VBP model will help to assess the quality of ABA providers and the extent to which recipients of ABA services experience the best outcomes possible.
During the first year, workgroup participants will share their perspective on several quality areas, including:
- Defining ABA quality
- Identifying practical and meaningful quality measures
- Identifying important patient-reported outcomes
- Developing efficient and feasible data reporting structures
- Developing models for Value-Based Payment
Why a Quality ABA Workgroup? Because your voice matters! BHCOE understands that providers, patients, and parents/guardians each have a unique perspective on ABA services. Your experiences give you expertise that we do not have. BHCOE wants to make sure that all essential perspectives are included in the Quality ABA Workgroup during this groundbreaking work. We feel it is imperative that our work includes guidance and feedback from the people who it will impact the most.
What Will the Workgroup Look Like? Our goal is to have comfortable meetings where everyone has a chance to be heard. Here’s what to expect:
- The workgroup will have 12 members.
- We hope to have 3 meetings during 2022.
- Each meeting will be between 1.5 – 2 hours long.
- All meetings will happen online using Zoom meetings.
- There will be different ways to participate in zoom like chat, surveys, and polls
- Each member can participate as much or as little as they want during the meetings.
- We will send you reading materials before each meeting for you to review before we meet.
How can I Join? To participate in the workgroup, you must apply. The application deadline is June 2022. Since the workgroup will only have 12 members, not everyone who applies will be accepted. To apply for the workgroup, please click the link below and provide BHCOE with some basic background information. If you are not in network with Centene and would like to be, please click here.
We will ask some questions to learn more about you. The goal is to create a diverse and inclusive workgroup and these questions are only asked for that purpose. Only necessary BHCOE staff members can see your answers and your answers won’t be shared anywhere else or used for any other reason. All the information you provide will be safely stored and discarded after the workgroup members have been chosen per BHCOE policies. If you have any questions, concerns, or have trouble completing the application, please email to [email protected].