BHCOE Strategic Benchmark Report: 2022 ABA Turnover & Compensation
BHCOE’s 2022 Compensation & Turnover Report is a critical resource that presents national and state data on hourly wages and salaries for direct and supervisory staff.
This report also includes turnover trends for direct, supervisory staff, and clinical directors. We also include data around a new metric — staff tenure — to highlight an alternative way to consider employment for roles where employees are expected to leave the position at some point during their career (e.g., behavior technicians).
What’s Included in the Full Report:
- New! Report Metric: Staff Tenure
- Cost of Living
- Distribution of Hourly Rates
- State-by-State Average Hourly Rates by Cost-of-Living Group for Direct Care Staff
- Direct-Staff Turnover Percentages
- Distribution of Salaries
- Direct Staff Hourly Rates by Employment Status
Benchmark Report Pricing:
$1,495 – Non-Accredited Organizations
Figure 1 – Distribution of Hourly Rates: Supervisory Staff
Figure 2: Average Hourly Rates by Cost-of-Living Group: Supervisory Staff